Sunday, February 8, 2009

Answering some Questions

My responses to a few questions:

When are we going to get the three missing rosters up and running?
...Hopefully real soon. I should have posted an Excel sheet download by now for you folks to browse through, perhaps I can get that done tommorrow/today. It's out of my hands on why the three teams aren't appearing correctly. Apparently, the links need to be kinked out deep inside the html annals of the webpage, and that's something that my usership has no access too.

When are we going to broadcast in Yuma?
...Again, hopefully real soon. Time Warner did come out late this week and get us hooked up for internet inside the pressbox at Desert Sun. I believe, not promising, but believe...that I'll be delivering the 11am game on the internet on Wednesday. We still need to finalize the deal with the webstream service and need to connect and troubleshoot so we're completely ready, but this is what I've been chomping at the bit to do, and I'll do my best to make it happen. Cole St. Clair would follow me, delivering the afternoon game in Yuma, as I head out in the afternoons for my post as magic-man down in San Luis. Actually, it's really not magic. Just the same Steve Miller Band and oldies tracks I keep recycling.

1 comment:

  1. San Luis Atleticos Roster - Johnny Lewis Centerfielder not catcher as listed on Golden Baseball League Roster

    ReplyDelete