Sunday, March 8, 2009

Curtain Call


Well folks...your 2009 Arizona Winter League has gone dark. The hometown Yuma Scorpions used a patented offensive outpouring to claim the league championship for the second time in the league's three year existence. Congratulations to Mike Marshall and his band of bats!

I'm a little overdue on wrapping up this conclusion. Had to get away for some R&R as previously promised. The roulette wheels in Laughlin didn't treat me to kind, and I didn't stop before I should've, naturally. But, the view, in that valley, on the Colorado, is just priceless.
I had a lot of fun this season. And I learned a whole heck of a lot. I got to see more baseball in a month than I could ever have imagined. The weather was great, my host family was even better, and I got to meet and work with a lot of great people.
I hope all of you enjoyed what little insight this blog passed on. Hopefully I'll see you somewhere in the future at a ballpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment